ABOUT ACCOUNT OFFICE單位介紹
1. Prepare and propose the budget for the academic year.
2. Analysis of the administration of the budget for the academic year.
3. Handling of the application of all financial allowance, execution and control of the revenue and expenditure budget.
4. Stipulate the standard for tuition and incidental fees, and other related statements.
5. Evaluation and amendment of all the charging standards.
1. Prepare and report the financial accounts for each academic year.
2. Issue checks and statements, sort and manage books and certificates, etc.
3. Verify all the entries and declare taxation data.
4. Cash in the tuition and incidental fees.
5. Close all the financial assistance cases and research project funding cases.